Friday, August 28, 2009

WHITE WATER RAFTING!!!

Now, want to write my most fun holiday experiences during this semester. Yeah, at least try something new this semester already. The previous 4 semester holidays are not used for any travelling. I only got went to islands on the 1st month I come to Sabah.
Now, on this semester I had went to Kudat as I blog earlier. Then, I went RAFTING and KELLY BAY.
Yeah, I had went rafting finally
Previously, I really think whether I should go rafting?
In my thought, rafting is a dangerous activity
Because it deal with rapids of water
While I am a ‘dry duck’ that do not know swimming. So, I really scared of going this activity.
On the night before rafting, I can’t even sleep nicely~~~
However, when I heard my friends are organize it, I unbelievable immediately decide to take the challenge and try it
Suddenly think of the slogan of NIKE

I am accompany by some of my coursemates and other UMS-ian
LiLing, one of my best friends in UMS
Although she also same with me, frighten by the danger bcoz dunno swimming, But she also dare to take this challenge too after some consideration
During this journey, we talk a lot and experience rafting together, we are getting even closer.
In this trip, we also got to sit the old old train in Beaufort, the train is really moving slow, but the scenery along the way is nice and special lah

Luckily got Liling accompany me, so I am not alone
Bcoz in our boat of 8 ppls, the others 6 are just newly known on the spot, only both of us that know each others. She also save me for several times, When got ppl from others boat intend to pull me into the water
Thank you very much oh…
I get in the water 4 times
Once when the boat captain ask us jump to swim,
Once got another boat captain tarik me,
Once tarik by another boat member and
Once more is my own ship captain (Otai) ask others to capsize our whole boat
(This time of capsize is dangerous for me)
Bcoz I being trapped in the boat under water, When I decide to swim out of the boat, On the moment I want to go out, The boat suddenly press on my head, And my breath had tahan until almost the limit, Then luckily before I start to drink water, I had enable myself to get out from under the boat, This experience really scared me that time.
Until after that got a guy from another boat wanna tarik me into the water, I even begged him to not tarik me (LL saw this scene too, so, paiseh man, haha)
We are not close enough with the remaining ppl in my boat
So, our boat is not as fun as others
Got one of my friend’s boat, all of them quite know each others
I see them so fun until even singing 劲歌金曲in the middle of rafting. Haha, jealously
However, we still got experience of new things and hav fun and most importantly
Both of us are still alive now!!!
I remember I tell this to LL during taking train after the rafting activity
Haha.
Actually, if it is not raining seasons, Rafting is not that dangerous lah
Mostly during rapid time, you won’t drop out from the boat, only will drop in

(just like Liling, haha)
Just you mostly will be pull into the water for several times
Actually this pulling activities is quite fun and entertaining one
Most of us when memorize back, Also is memorize the moment of by who and how being pull into the water. If u didn’t being pulled in the water, then it is not entertaining enough, haha
If any of you wanna go rafting, Remember organize a group of about 7 peoples with 3 girls and 4 guys
It couldn’t be all girls in the boat, bcoz they scared u all not enough energy to raft
And the boat will then be easily capsize during rapid
So, anyone interested?
If yes, then go ahead
It is the experience of a lifetime
However, me and LL decide not to play it again within several years
Once is enough, bcoz
We don’t like to endanger our life, haha.
Yeah, wanna thanks to Otai, our captain for controlling the boat so well
so, we didn't capsized during rapid time,
and he even give his shoes to liling
bcoz liling shoe had been gone swimming in the river ady when somebody pull her into the water...
He really is a good people, thank loh
Okay, enough of bla…bla…ing
Now is pictures time




(The only picture that we all saw the camera and every one of us smile and “peace”)
HAPPY COOPERATING THAT DAY, haha.

2 comments:

Jen said...

fuyoh! that day was indeed a memorable one ya.. can't believe u almost drowned! :s
but thank God u're safe and alive.. =)
wish we could've shared a raft but on second thought, 4 girls sure 'kantoi' when have to raft so much right.. hehehe.. so i guess it's for the bast la.
happy studying for mis-terms!

Jeannie said...

Best nyer~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails