Friday, August 7, 2009

complicated mood: happy, tired and worry

wow, why i got so many mood at the same time?
because there are too many things happened

first: happy
why i so happy?
it is because i had successfully change to double room
previously is 4 ppl in a room, really noisy and hard to concentrate
always think how to make them quiet had make me tired
luckily now change to double room with my SSMP schoolmate (food tech)
PL san
just two of us, and the room will not be noisy anymore
the room will only got sound when both of us talk and have fun time
if we want quiet, we just din talk and doing our work, then the room won't noisy
it is good and got to sleep normal bed instead of double decker which need to climb
and could on9, just my lappy is not as strong as other com to catch the wireless line
and in this new double room block, got more good friends there
and i will not scare to forgot to wake up early in the morning, bcoz PL can always wake me up

second: tired
just moved the room from another block of 2nd floor to another block of 3rd floor, when shifting things really tiring...my stuff have so much, the trolly i borrow from cafe is full...haha
got PL and 2 of my ex-roommate help me move, thanks~~~
i also tired because of assignment...
i got a lecturer ask us to do assignment in malay language but we are studying in english
it means after we find info, we need to translate everything
it will be double work, tiring... even is translate science term...oh...
and it is single space, 10 tahoma, as i know and need to write 30 pages by 6 peoples
just think of it, i will be very tired...

third: worry
as many ppl of third year in my school of ssmp
who choose to internship in private sector
a lot ppl is worrying that the company that they apply
will the company will accept them
i am one of them
got a company that i really interested in
i had email twice in two week, and today the third time
haven't reply me yet
but i really hope the company could accepted me as their trainee
then i have no need to worry anymore

God, please help me settle all this
hope all this will settle soon
don't make me worry so much
worry so much will lead to tiring too...

suddenly thought of this 3 mood will normally circular in human
when worry had been solve, we will become happy again =)

I want to become HAPPY!

2 comments:

Candlelyn said...

cheer up, friend! Everything will be fine...like chinese said 船到桥头自然直。。

Jeannie said...

Me moral support u! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails