Friday, August 28, 2009

Long time no blogging

It’s been a long time I do not update my blog already
I think about 2 weeks ady
But I think my blog normally nobody viewing one
So, I think is okay gua
(Anybody viewing there???)
Blog is not update maybe due to the buzy-ness nowadays
Although previous week is holiday
But I am not free
Because I had involve in many activities, haha
While now, school is reopens
Then all midterm exams will be started
This will continue for about 1 month
Until another holiday week of Hari Raya come
I really wish the holidays to come soon
However prior to holiday,
I must take all the midterm exams first!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, the Thursday of the first week school reopen
My course got a midterm
The notes only got 3 chapters and this is the first midterm exam
So, everyone have enough time to read and even revise several time
MANA TAU
All the questions the lecturer set is so difficult
A lot questions’ answer also I agak-agak one
I myself also can’t confirm the answer
6 pages of questions but only give 1 hour to do
I have no time to think deeply and need directly answer it
And after 1 hour had finish, only she said add half more hour for us
She should said earlier, so we could answer more slowly and carefully
With more thinking works
Sometimes, I also dunno what I had answer
It consider one of the hardest test I had taken so far
Now, what I only can do is wait and HOPE
HOPE that my marks is still okay
HOPE the lecturer don’t mark too strictly
(Although I know this lecturer is really a strict one)
HOPE others midterm will be easy for ME, haha
(izzit possible? Dunno lah…Hope lah)

2 comments:

Jen said...

aiyo.. dun stress k? just try your best n believe in yourself! =)

Jeannie said...

LOL.. I am reading~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails