Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends' b'day celebration with great FOODS!!!

Since long time I didn’t update my blog
Today I want to upload several
First, I think of telling event that happened one month ago
Me and my usual Sabah gang had celebrate b’day for 2 b’day girl
~~~ Jenn & PC ~~~

We went to a place known as Hill Top to eat steak
That place really well known with its steak
Because it is LARGE and CHEAP!!!
I had ordered a lamb chop with mushroom sauces

It is quite delicious,
Because the lamb chop had it ori tenderness yet still soft
(Previously I got tried a lamb chop in Damai restaurant,
It is too tender until I cannot really cut it, like cutting a piece of rubber)
The portion of lamb chop given here is BIG (3 medium pieces)
Good for me bcoz I have a big stomach, haha
After see the picture got mouth watering or not?
Then, we got buy cake from a bread shop known as “Uncle Biscuit”

This shop is quite popular among UMS students
Everyone said the baked product there is special and delicious
Such as its specialty Durian Pancake (I got eat but forgot take pic)
I heard it only sell at night, because dun want the shop smell Durian whole day, haha
Golden Pillow (With baked cheese and a big piece of ham inside)

(Picture taken by hp, so not as nice as the camera pic)
If u ask me how golden pillow taste,
I would say taste of a big HAM bun taste
Overall, had a good night time with friends
With some delicious food~~~yummy!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha.. yup! i loved the food! =D thanks for being there ya. =) glad u enjoyed the great food too...

Jeannie said...

Whoa!! I wan dat steak!!! Tapau!! xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails