Friday, July 17, 2009

sabah 6

today i directly write in english lah
malas to type in chinese and translate to english
although i prefer type in chinese
bcoz my chinese is better to tell out my feelings
now is almost 3pm, still haven't got my lunch yet
hungry...
should be getting it soon
not eat just now bcoz i know 11am-2pm will be a lot ppl
i tak mau me sendiri taken 1 table, make ppl no place to sit
and seem rather kesian when everyone around is gang gang
about the double room case:
now i had send 1 letter to the HEP, and later need to send another 1 to the ppl in charge
about the audit:
i had register the japanese lanjutan 1 courses (but still haven't make up my mind whether want to take jlpt3, bcoz in the first class, i found jlpt3 seem so hard),
maybe need to study more first only decide
about my b'day:
this year is better than the previous 2 years
this year got 2+ celebration
on 1 day prior to my b'day,
ll+pl+tp
had invite me to sing karaoke
haha
had a fun session with them
and they had give me a present
at first i think dun wan a bear, but tak sangka they really buy 1 for me
but after i unwrap it, i found that it is so cute
and like it so much
now everyday it accompany by my side when i sleep =)

then on my real day
early in the morning, i receive jenn jenn msg, ask me wear nice nice
after think... i decide wear the orange blouse(a lot ppl praise it nice, haha, dunno real or not)
then on 5.30pm, my friends fetch me for dinner celebration
although no present on this day
but the meal and cakes (secret recipe) are considered great for me
and we had a fun and enjoy session of chatting =)
both day add up equal to a perfect birthday celebration
thank you my friends
whose had my big day great =)
now another things had come...
internship application
today lectural had announce in class
so now should be everyone finding a company for practical
(heard my nearby cubicle room, got 2 coursemates are chatting about this, they dunno i hear it)
i thinking whether want food industries or health related hospital
so i think maybe Nestle or Selangor Medical Center (SMC)
which are good company and quite near to my house
dunno they will accept me or not...
hopefully they will...thanks =)
okay lah, write until here, should be time to lunch ady

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Orange blouse?? De one u bhot in Nichii??

skyofwishes said...

oh ya, that one...haha, alot ppl say nice oh...i think is really nice lah, not ppl bcoz i b'day only say nice...haha...i like ss only :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails