Friday, July 24, 2009

烦烦烦。。。的一个星期

my brain really like 打结 this week
think too much ady
about Latihan Industri (Industrial Training)
Next semester (from 2 jan-30 june)
i will have my working environment
since monday until now,
still thinking whether want i really want
food industry or government
because we took food science and nutrition,
so both areas of works are possible for us
but government mostly study community nutrition,
next time graduate dunno can work as what
so, i decided after yesterday calling a senior
to be work in food industri
in my mind, i could trained myself in the food quality assurance field
it would help me find works in the future
and no matter how, i still got study nutrition
now i not industrial training in nutrition,
but next time if i really want to be nutritionist,
i still can study it and get the cert to be a real nutritionist
bcoz as i know my courses after grad,
will not be a real nutritionist, except get a cert first
i seem like always talk to myself nowadays
to convince myself to work in which environment
and i today just send an email to a food company
hopefully could get good news soon
okay, i wanna forget all this trouble ady
tmr will follow my friends go to trip in Kudat
yeah......
must really relax myself
and let my brain rest
it really tired nowadays bcoz thinking of this LI things
and wanna take lots of fun fun pics
yeah......
WEEKEND COMING~~~TIME TO ENJOY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails