Sunday, May 16, 2010

大自然与旅行 Nature&Vacation


It had been a long time that i didn't wrote any blog in English
Sorry to any blog viewer that do not understand Chinese language
It is because I found that I can express myself more with writing in Chinese
At first, this passage I also hope to write in Chinese
but suddenly think that, its such a long time didn't write English
Then, just write it in English.
Seem like I had just bla bla bla a lot...so...Lets start my topic of the day=)

Nowadays, dunno why I really wish to go for a vacation
especially a vacation which can enjoy our beauty of mother nature
maybe it caused by eeleen which had a shout out in fb said:
"I want a vacation", haha (dunno you will see this or not)
or bcoz saw my friends go melacca, but i am not allowed to go
or know my bro will go beach next week with colleagues 
Ya, maybe just jealous they have so much fun...
It reminds me of the fun during in sabah on the previous semester
In my 5th sem of my Uni life
I really enjoy that sem (although uses a lot money)
but it really make me feel good
I really had fun during trip to kudat with kar wai and the gang
then, on next week
I go for another extreme activity~~~rafting
with liling, jenn jenn, eeleen n others
then, just rest for 1 or 2 days
go kelly bay with my coursemates (lingling, pohpoh and the gangsss)
these 3 trips really fun 
but I enjoy the kelly bay trip the most
bcoz I saw the beauty of kelly bay
the deep blue ocean and blue sky
soft sands and even camping under the starry sky on beach with chatting with my best friend
make several new friends (although know them previously, but get to know them more during this trip)
I really miss the trip there
although the facilities are not fully completed
but i just can't forgot the natural beauty of the place and the fun with friends
Nowadays, I also imagine if i could have a vacation in some places that have greens
surround by green plants, listen to sound of nature (birds & river sound)
wow, wonderful~~~~~~~~beach and forest
my friends in sabah, hope we can have another trip next time
friends~~~can you listen to me here~~~ =)
have safe and fun trip with wonderful mother nature scenery =)
Wanna have a vacation like this!!!
really like this photo
seem like really enjoying the vacation
有种很悠闲的感觉~~~~
=)

2 comments:

Candlelyn said...

hahahahaha~I want vacation too~actually, i'm thinking whether we want to visit overseas before we graduate, but need quite a lot money lor~may be near-near country ok bah. And, i love the pics that u shoted especially the last one, heheheheh~

skyofwishes said...

wow, oversea ah? where?
bali, phuket...hahaha.
japan/korea/taiwan, hahaha.
really need a lot money oh, see budget first.
prior grad ah, month of May or when?
that picture ah, i shoot punya mah, of coz nice lah...haha. ur posing also good lah...hoho

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails