Friday, June 26, 2009

1st time driving after taking license

if u not really know me and see this topic,
will think,
oh, u just took ur license,
and now is ur 1st driving
but actually i not 'just' get my license
actually i already get my license about 4 years ago
i think that at the year end of 2005 get license one
within this 4 years, i totally didn't drive even once
i think i might be totally forgot how to drive
so not confident enough with myself
make me frighthen to drive ady

but this sem break, dunno why
semangat to learn back
so today going out, then pursue my father let me learn drive
he also allow me and then we go a wide area to learn
although today din drive on road
but at least i touch the steering after 4 years, haha
today train very simple
just drive round and round and round
and try simple parking and reverse
and i only use gear 1, haha
just wanna learn back the simple basic lah
can't call me go on the road yet
haha
see when only i train for the next time lah ;P
and see when only i can drive on the road, haha
the day will come :)
just not now, haha





1 comment:

Jen said...

Aiyoh! stuck on 1st gear? Faster upgrade to 2nd n 3rd gear k? =) You can do it girl! Jia you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails