Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Accumulated blog wanted to post

There are so many things i want to record and write in my blog
however, i have no time to do so in the past several months...
i think soon (maybe) i will write some and post it up...
a lot of time, when u have something to write, but no time to write
then u will forever not writing it anymore...
maybe time really can make u forgotten something...
if i really have time to update my blog...
i will write
  • my dim sum trip with my parents on father's day
  • my 6 months internship life
  • my early b'day celebration
  • life currently in sabah
Although i know my blog normally no much ppl will read
but it may become a record for me next time
which i can refer back...the moment i am happy, moment i am "grey", moment i want to share
blog is a public yet private site that we can share things together with others
and we can care for others by reading their blogs too...
okay, lets see i got time to write this or not...haha.

1 comment:

Candlelyn said...

i will look forward it!
keep it up ya~=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails