Sunday, January 24, 2010

BUFFET

In this two weeks time, i ate twice steamboat
once in yuen's steamboat






with my fellow SSMP-ian friends who stay or LI around KL
second is tonight in 1U Seoul Garden




(this one is my friend belanja one, haha)
with my dear SHAH ALAM GANG (9 ppls 1 absent)


I could say i like buffet a lot, but also hate buffet
as many of my friends know,
i am a big eater (bcoz i always curious the taste of every food)
so i will keep on eat and eat and eat until i am full
but when the time i started full, i will start to regret
bcoz it will become too full until wanna vomit...


haha
but if u ask me: eat lesser lah!!!
i would think, eat less= not worth (for buffet)
so rather eat more...haha
and make my digestive system suffer...
so i like but also hate buffer style...
hahaha

4 comments:

Candlelyn said...

hahaha, u ar..memang kuat makan!! nvmlah, u so thin, eat many many is ok de. so jealous a girl can eat so many things also cannot become fat~haiz...=="

Albert said...

WoW, utterly delicious^_^
LY, i wan to eat ooo...

skyofwishes said...

Liling: paiseh leh, u bocor my "open" secret, haha.
Albert:
haha, eat lah, u can also mah~~~
u belanja, then we eat together lah =) hahaha
ur blog also long time no update loh
how are u nowadays?

Jeannie said...

U like it yet u hate it.. Hahaa.. Controversy sial.. xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails