Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cubicle time!!!

During examination time, I almost everyday also 闭关 (close myself in a room). Haha. I almost everyday also went to library from morning to night and close myself in the cubicle. It seem like a hotel for me, just without bed, haha. It hav aircon, a huge table and a chair in the cubicle, the environment is so nice for study. And the chosen cubicle is cubicle 1: which is the furthest cubicle and located at the side, so nobody can disturb me and when I read, I disturb no one also. Our library cubicle looks like this:



My 'hotel' key, haha

Really thankful that our UMS library have those nice cubicle =)

2 comments:

Candlelyn said...

cubicle 1? i thought cubicle 3 or 4 is ur own VIP room, wakakaka~for me, cubicle is a excellent place for online-ing,haha~

lysiew said...

cubicle 1 at groundfloor is for me to study one。 my VIP room not 3 n 4 lah, only sometimes go that。Its good also lah, good for on9,haha。

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails